This is part of a larger series titled, “How To Program Anything“
This series of posts will cover underlying theory and information applicable to all things programmable. This includes math, computer science, algorithms, languages, theory, types, abstractions and all that good stuff.
- Philosophical Underpinnings
- Induction and Abstraction
- Deduction and Inference
- The Wide World of Math
- The History of Counting
- Set Theory
- Understanding the Machine
- Our Brain: The Ultimate Computer
- Machines That “Think”: Computational Devices
- What Is Programming?
- The Theory of Computation
- State Machines
- Backus-Naur Form (Extended and Augmented)
- Practical Programming
If you appreciate my tutorials please help support me through my Patreon.